Effective June 11, 2018 GSA has begun applying the modified rules of Commercial Supplier Agreement (CSA) and Order Level Materials (OLM). GSA vendors under the following schedules should have already begun to receive notification:
- 03FAC- Facilities Maintenance and Management
- 56- Buildings and Building Materials/Industrial Services and Supplies
- 70- General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software and Services
- 71- Furniture
- 84- Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft
- 00CORP- The Professional Services Schedule
- 738X- Human Capital Management and Administrative Support Services
According to the agency a multi-step process will take place. The first step requires GSA contractors to accept the CSA mass modification to add GSAR clause 552.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions Commercial Items(JAN 2017) (DEVIATION – FEB 2018) (ALTERNATE I – JAN 2017) (DEVIATION – FEB 2007) to your contract. The next step occurs the following week to accept the OLM mass modification that adds OLM SIN and GSAR clause 52.538-82 Special Ordering Procedures for the Acquisition of Order-Level Materials.
At that point contractors may begin to propose OLM’s in response to customer requirements.
Was this post helpful? Let me know by leaving a comment or contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ilene Giles is a GSA schedules expert that has helped thousands of businesses grow with a GSA contract. Get her FREE CD, “What You Need To Know Before Applying For A GSA schedule” or contact her today for a FREE consultation at GSAProposalMaven.com/meet-Ilene/.