There are new requirements in accordance with Section 743(a) of Division C of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2010 (Pub. L. 111-117) for all service contracts that contain FAR clauses 52.204-14 or 52.204-15.
Contractors subject to the SCR requirement must provide the following information in System for Award Management (SAM) by October 31, 2014:
1) Total Amount Invoiced
2) Number of Contractor Hours
4) Subcontract Number
5) Number of Subcontract Hours (if applicable)
To complete and submit Service Contracts Reports in SAM, service contractors need to have a SAM account with the Entity Administrator, Entity Registration Representative, or Reporter role.
In order to submit reports you need to:
1. Log into SAM before October 31, 2014 and click on the “Register/Update Entity” link.
2. Click on the “Service Contract Reporting (SCR)” link.
3. Complete the SCRs for pending actions (displayed by DUNS Number).
If you do not see a link that reads “Service Contract Reporting (SCR)” then you are not required to submit reports.
WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR NEWSLETTER OR WEB SITE?
You can, as long as you include the following with it: “Ilene Giles is an expert with GSA contracts and its processes and she has helped contractors worldwide in winning federal business with a GSA contract. Get her FREE CD “Top 3 Things You Should Know When Applying for a GSA Contract” at www.GSAProposalMaven.com”