Interested in a GSA Multiple Award Schedule but have no idea where to begin? Are you tired of going in circles with tedious paperwork or government language that you just can’t understand? Most clients that come to us have that same concern, but with my team’s experience we can get you on the road to business success.
If you’ve struggled with growing your business in the federal market, I encourage you to take advantage of the GSA MAS Platinum package. You’ll be able to grow your business in the federal market with a GSA schedule by marketing your pre-priced, pre-approved contract to other federal, state, and some local agencies. You will also have the exclusive access to GSA‘s in-house opportunities through GSA E-Buy, all while having my experienced team get you on the road to business success.
What you will get in the GSA MAS Platinum Package is:
- Complete proposal review.
- A completed GSA Proposal Document-1st draft, & final draft.
- Preparation of Price Proposal Template.
- Complete analysis of labor categories and rates to determine fair and reasonable pricing
- Complete analysis of supporting documentation to ensure compliance with solicitation requirements.
- Provide client recommendation of best practices in order to ensure contract award.
- Use of digital certificate.
- GSA proposal upload.
- Preparation of proposal clarification documents.
- Proposal negotiation assistance (if required).
- Preparation of Final Proposal Revision letter.
The preliminary qualifications to apply are simple and easy to understand
Two consistent previous years of business (12mths IT) $50k total sales two previous years
Products and services must be commercially available TAA compliant products
If you’re ready to get started then we’re ready to help you click here to schedule your your FREE thirty minute consultation with your GSA Proposal Maven today.