The General Services Administration have several contract opportunities available to potential vendors. One opportunity specifically focused on service based experience is the Professional Services Schedule (00CORP). The PSS schedule is available for applicants that specialize in the following services:
- Advertising and Marketing
- Environmental Solutions
- Financial & Business Solutions
- Language Services
- Business Consulting
- Professional Engineering
This opportunity is an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contract that is for fixed priced or labor hour professional services. GSA Schedules remain open so that you are able to apply at any time. The preliminary requirements to apply for an PSS schedule is:
- Provide services that are commercially available.
- Have been in business for two consistent previous years.
- Have accumulated $50k total is sales for two previous years of business.
- Have two or more projects on-going or completed within the last three years that are related to the GSA schedule for which you wish to apply.
- Have at least six or more clients to reference for past performance.
- Be registered in System For Award Management (SAM).
- Have a valid DUNS number.
- Have a valid Tax ID.
Was this post helpful? Let us know by leaving a comment or contacting us at email@example.com.
Ilene Giles is a GSA schedules expert that has helped thousands of businesses grow with a GSA contract. Get her FREE REPORT, “Top 5 Secrets You Need To Know Before Applying For A GSA Schedule”, or schedule your appointment TODAY for a FREE thirty minute consultation by clicking here