General Services Administration, Federal Acquisition Service recently issued a notification of an upcoming Refresh 10 citing the following changes to the current Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) solicitation #47QSMD20R0001;
A: Changes Applicable to Overall MAS Solicitation:
1. Update SCP-FSS-001 to clarify that remanufactured items are allowable under certain SINs; however, refurbished, reconditioned, repaired items are not within scope of the MAS Solicitation. See SCP-FSS-001 document in the attachment section below for the revised language.
NOTE: Minor changes to the SIN description will be made to the 6 SINs, that include remanufactured items, to clarify the scope of each SIN.
2. Incorporate updated Service Contract Labor Standards (SCLS) Wage Determination.
3. Incorporate revised clause FAR 52.222-55, Minimum Wages for Contractor Workers, in order to implement Executive Order (EO) 14026, Increasing the Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors.
4. Delete clause I-FSS-163, Option to Extend the Term of the Contract (Evergreen) (APR 2000) and replace with new clause, GSAR 552.238-116, Option to Extend the Term of the FSS Contract.
5. Incorporate various clause and provision updates, as necessary, through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2022-4 and GSAR Change 149.
B: Changes Applicable to Specific Large Category, Subcategory or SIN:
1. Facilities (B):
a. Summary of changes for Facilities Solutions Subcategory (B03):
- Combine SINs 541513 and 561210SB and move items previously awarded under SIN 541513 to SIN 561210SB.
- Terminate SIN 541513 on 3/31/2022.
- Revise SIN 561210SB title.
2. Furniture and Furnishings (C):
a. Summary of changes for Packaged Furniture Subcategory (C07):
- Revise Packaged Furniture Subcategory Instructions.
- Require the establishing of schedule-level Contractor Teaming Arrangements (CTAs) under the Packaged Furniture Subcategory to meet order requirements.
NOTE: Existing contractors will have 180 days to incorporate these changes.
3. Miscellaneous (G):
a. Summary of changes for Complementary SINs Subcategory (G06):
- Apply administrative changes to the OLM SIN description.
GSA FAS will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes to existing MAS contracts. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass mod.
GSA Proposal Maven Inc. is a government contract firm that has helped thousands of businesses increase their bottom line with the GSA MAS contract program, 8(a) Certification Program, VOSB Certification, SDVOSB Certification, and other federal agency contracts. Get your FREE report, “What You Need To Know Before Applying For A GSA schedule” or schedule your thirty-minute consultation by clicking here.