Did you know that the government sets goals each year where a percentage of federal contracts are set aside for a specific type of business? Well it’s true. Currently the percentages for each groups are:
- Small Business- 23% of government contracts
- Small Disadvantaged Business- 5% of government contracts
- Woman Owned Business- 5% of government contracts
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned- 3% of government contracts
- Hub-zone Business- 3% of government contracts
Do you want to know how to become a government contractor and claim your percentage?
I work with companies that face challenges with government contracts and who want to grow their business in the federal market, but in order to do that you have to have a clear mind, strategic plan, and to TAKE ACTION. How many times have you decided to get into government contracts and suddenly turned away from it because you got your first “NO”?.
How many times have decided to get into government contracts and turned away from it because you were afraid of the possibility of someone telling you, “NO”?
The Government awards contracts to companies for billions of dollars to supply products and services to them. Do you want to know why those companies received the contracts? It’s because they took action. I am almost positive they received quite a few “NO’s” before they got a “YES”.
What I’ve learned is you have to go through the storm to reach success no matter what business you’re in, and that requires work. If you’re ready to put in the work, then I’m ready to guide you. Start by clicking the link below.
This workbook contains critical steps to become a successful government contractor. You will find out information such as:
- Who Buys What You Sell
- The Importance Of Registrations
- Finding Opportunities
- How Do You Fit In
- Building a Pipeline
- NAICS Codes
- Understanding the Federal Market
- Federal Business Opportunities
- GSA Reverse Auction
- Language Template
- Goals Planner
- Contracting Journal
- Contractor Resources
- GSA Schedules Program-How To Get Started, If You Qualify, When To Apply, Program Process, Market Research, Locate Competitors… and much more!
- Bonus Tips included such as- How To Get In Front Of RFP’s Before They Are Distributed, How To Generate Leads, Determine What Sets You Apart From The Competition, How To Take Action, Devising A Business Strategy, Small Business Certifications, And Much More!
Don’t wait any longer, grab your percentage of federal business and…
I am so excited about this workbook because this was created specifically for business owners just like you. I provide my vast knowledge and experiences as a former Contract Specialist and also my experiences as a business owner in the federal market assisting thousands of companies in growing their bottom line in the federal arena.
If YOU have difficulty locating federal opportunities.
If YOU want to grow your business in the federal market and have no idea where to begin.
If YOU have difficulty understanding federal language.
If YOU want to respond to bids but have no idea what to say.
If YOU would like to know how to price bid responses.
If YOU want to connect with federal decision makers and don’t know how.