A new Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) refresh 5 will be issued in November. The word “refresh” is a terminology used by GSA referring to changes to the solicitations. The upcoming changes to the current solicitation will be:
- Incorporate a new Section 889 “Part B” Representation Requirement in the System for Award Management (SAM).
- Remove GSAR 552.204-70 Prohibition on Contracting for Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment.
- Update vendor templates for Agent Authorization Letter and Request to Hold Continuous Contracts.
- Large Category H – Professional Services
- 7 new Special Item Numbers (SINs) added
- 2 existing SIN descriptions updated
GSA FAS will issue a bilateral modification to apply the changes to existing MAS contracts. Contractors will have 90 days to accept the mass mod.
Was this post helpful? Let us know by leaving a comment or contacting us at email@example.com
Ilene Giles is a GSA schedules expert that has helped thousands of businesses grow with GSA schedules Get her FREE VIDEO REPORT, “Top 5 Secrets You Need To Know Before Applying For A GSA schedule” or schedule your FREE thirty minute consultation TODAY by clicking here.